services> hong kong company registration
Every business establishment, including sole proprietorship, partnership and limited company, is required by law to properly maintain and update the accounting records in a manner such that the profit or loss of the business can eaily be ascertained. However, a lot of people running a small business could not justify the costs for maintaining the books and the benefits generated therefrom. Now, those days are over. For as little as HK$500 per month, you can forget all those book-keeping staff.
We will prepare a full set of books, including general ledger,balance sheet and profit and loss accunts from the source documents provided.
The charges listed below are for reference only. The actual fees charged will be varied case by case.
Bank Transaction includes
- Bank payable, such as, payable cheque, interest, services charges, Remittance
- Bank receivable, such as, cheque received, cash deposit, interest
- Other voucher, such as, cash, transfer
Services charge include the following services:
- Computerized book-keeping
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Production of monthly Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet
- Completing and filing Employer's Return
- Completing and filing Profit Tax Return (for Sole Proprietor and Partner companies only)
- monthly book-keeping: 1-3 weeks
- quarterly or annual book-keeping: 4-6 weeks
Your are reminded that actual charges will be varied in accordance with the voulme of the business transactions and other factors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.