services>trade mark registration> Canada
Search: US$280(1) Per mark
(2) Covers all Class Codes
(3) Returned back by e-mail within 7 days
(4) Full availability search on:
-- Canadian Trademark Database (Pending & Registered)
-- Canadian Yellow Pages
-- Canadian Province Databases
-- Internet Usage
Registration: US$420(1) Per mark
(2) Covers all class codes
(3) Prepared and submitted within 1-2 weeks
(4) Clerical office actions generally answered for free
(5) Monthly follow ups of your mark through out the entire unopposed registration process (via e-mail)
Domestic Representative / Power of Attorney Fees : US$410
* NOTE -- not applicable for companies located in Canada.
Government Filing Fees: US$150Per class code, payable to the CIPO (we do so on your behalf).
Summary of Fees
Required Documents & Services1. A drawing of the trademark in black and white (size 7 x 7 cm), in case of a design mark. (This can be prepared locally)
2. The list of specific wares and /or services in ordinary commercial terms.
a. Use in Canada:Date of the first use of the trademark in Canada.
b. Intent to use: No further documents are required. (Eventually, in order to obtain registration, a declaration stating that the applicant or its licensees has started using the trademark in Canada must be filed with the Registrar.
c. Making known in Canada: Particulars of the distribution or advertising of the trademark will be necessary.
d. Foreign use and registration abroad: The date and number of the application /registration and eventually a certified copy of the registration must be filed with the registration.
Note: For convention priority application, information such as the country, the filing date and the number of the application on which priority will be based is required. A certified copy of the basic application is no longer required.
-- Translation of foreign terms is required
How Long Does It Take to Get A Registration ?
How Long Is My Registered Trademark Valid ?-- 15 Years.