services>trade mark registration>Singapore
Search: US$480(1) Per class code
(2) Search results returned back by email in 10-15 working days
(3) Covers Direct Hits and Close Matches
Registration: US$950(1) Per class code
(2) Prepared and submitted in 1-2 weeks
(3) Clerical office actions generally answered for free
(4) Monthly follow ups of your mark through out the entire unopposed registration process (via e-mail)
Domestic Representative / Power of Attorney Fees: US$500
Government Filing Fees: US$350The fee is US$350 per class code.
Title Services: US$290There is an additional fee to complete the registration process once your trademark registration has been approved. At this time it is approximately $290 per class code.
Summary of Fees$480 Search
$350 Government Filing Fee
US$2,280 (+ $290 due at the END of the process = USD $2,570)
Required Documents & Services1. Six prints of the trademark mounted on white background, if the trademark is in color. If black and white, one print is sufficient.
2. The list of the goods/services and the classes pertaining thereto.
3. A priority document, if priority is claimed.
4. If the mark has meaning in any language, a certified translation of the mark.
How Long Does It Take to Get A Registration?To clear an uncontested mark in Singapore is currently taking about 24 months, and if an office action is generated, you can add 9-12 months to this time frame.
How Long Is My Registered Trademark Valid?For 10 years.