services>trade mark registration> USA
Search: US$500(1) Search cover per mark in all Class Codes
(2) Returned back by e-mail within 4 days
(3) Full availability search on: Federal Registered & Federal Pending Trademarks
(4) 50 State Business Databases & State Trademarks Databases
(5) Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands Databases
(6) Common Law and Internet Usage
Registration: US$380(1) per mark
(2) Covers all Class Codes
(3) Prepared in 3-5 working days
(4) Clerical office actions generally answered for free
(5) Information included in our database (so you won't miss critical filing dates)
Government Filing Fees: US$335US$335 per class code, payable to the USPTO (we do so on your behalf).
Domestic Representative / Power of Attorney Fees: US$350
Certificate Registration Fees: US$300
Title Services: NILThere is NO additional fee to complete the registration process once your trademark registration has been approved.
Summary of FeesSearch $500
Registration $730 (includes domestic rep fee of $250)
USPTO Fee $335
Certificate Registration $300
US$1,865 Total Required Documents & Services
-- 1 Sample only is required
-- 1 Signed Declaration page (provided by us to you via e-mail)
-- Translation of foreign terms is required
-- Power of Attorney form is required for international customers
-- No legalization or notarization is required
Servicemark - (for services) must clearly show the name of the company and current address (such as newspaper/yellow page advertising or website advertising--business cards and letterhead are generally no longer acceptable).
NOTE: The USPTO does not accept samples bearing the following symbols: "TM", "SM", or "?
How Long Does It Take to Get A Registration ?
How Does The Registration Process Work ?The dates below are approximately _______ (use time period below) after submitting your application:
1. In 3-4 Weeks the USPTO sends back your self-addressed stamped post card with the serial number and filing date on it.
2. In 7-15 Weeks the USPTO sends back a filing certificate.
3. In 12-16 Weeks the application is assigned to an examining attorney
4. In 16-25 Weeks the application is reviewed by the examiner, with two possible outcomes:
a) The examiner generates an "Office Action"
--is requesting confirmation or clarification to an application
--is refusing registration (not always a "Final Refusal")
b) The examiner approves the application to continue onto the next phase.
NOTE: We estimate, from our own experience, that 8 out of 10 applications generate some sort of clerical office action. We will answer the clerical office actions for free. Just make a copy for yourself and send us the original.
5. In 6-12 Months the application is approved to be "Published for Opposition"
NOTE: These dates are estimates of course, based on our many years of experience and may differ from the official time frame provided by the USPTO.
How Long Is My Registered Trademark Valid ?You will need to file a Section 8 between the 5th & 6th year (after registration has been granted).
And then you will have to file a renewal again before the 10th year.
After that it is every 10 years.